Are you serious about getting started in the film or advertising industry but unsure how to get your foot in the door? Are you wondering how to get hold of good content to create your first professional showreel? Then this opportunity is for you.
One of our clients, a leading online sports brand, hired a film crew to travel the world for 6 months, gathering amazing footage of various athletes. So far we’ve created three brand films from this footage but are now looking for someone to help turn the remaining terabytes of amazing b-roll clips into outstanding social media content. You would be working from our office in Portimao, Portugal, working directly with the sports brand and our internal agency team.
About the client:
Our client develops professional grade gear to help people stay and feel alive. With experience from the world’s harshest environments, they have developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, contributing to their position as a leader in technical sailing, performance ski apparel, and premium workwear categories.
- Working with a digital content manager to create a script
- Reviewing and cataloging footage
- Creating rushes from the best shots related to an athlete/product/collection
- Reviewing rushes with stakeholders to refine
- Editing final clips and applying visual treatment together with the Art Director
- Passion for the outdoors (skiing, hiking, sailing, climbing)
- Showreel with sports content
- University Degree in Film/Editing or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Premiere, DaVinci Resolve or Final Cut
- Good communication skills in English
- Good written English
- Good time management
- 3-month freelance contract
- Contractor must provide any needed tools or equipment
- Job location in Portimao, Portugal (we can help to find accommodation if needed)
- Start Date as soon as possible
- Salary: €1200 p/m
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send a cover letter detailing your showreel / experience and your CV to [email protected].